Tuesday, June 11, 2013

End Thoughts on 30 Day Four Hour Body Challenge

Well, I made it through the whole 30 days.  I will freely admit I didn't have the results I was hoping for or counting on, but I am glad I did it.  It was nice to feel a sense of accomplishment for following it through.  So, the end results were the loss of 4.2 lbs and about 3 inches, which is nice, but not as much as I was expecting to be sure.  It's frustrating because I really did follow the diet to a "T".

Having said all that, I may in the future use the program again, but for a fitness (muscle development) goal, not a program to lose weight.  I think the putting on muscle or become more toned aspects of this program might work better for me than the losing weight did.

So, what next for me...well, that's a secret for now.  I still have my eye on the goal of dropping 20-30 more lbs.  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: